The class for the Quilt Weekend was a mystery. The instructions were for a scrappy quilt - light, medium, and dark fabric.
The pattern reveled the Burgoyne Surrounded Quilt Block. I'm just
getting back to the bits and pieces. My original background was a floral
- pink flowers with green leaves on a dark field - I'm having trouble
telling if it is Black or Navy.
I played with the lay out before I started sewing:
1. I loved the dark green with pink flowers and green leaves - but here it is overwhelming:
2. Using a white on white background looks good but also looks like every one else's.
3. So I decided to add a bit of the floral in place of all the white and I think I have the winner!
Time to start sewing the pieces together! Although it's not yet a finish, I thought I would link up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Fridays.